[ExI] Odd Market Moves

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 01:15:58 UTC 2020

I own a trading company and we are actually doing fine.
My algos take advantage of the volatility. Algos decide to put more weights
on longs or shorts. Right now a lot of shorts.
But in general we have pretty stable returns and very good sharpe.
Algo below trades 3 stocks every day using the stocks picked from NASDAQ
100.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 5:01 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <