[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Mar 15 16:51:09 UTC 2020

As an extension of Open Season Sunday, I propose no limit to the number of posts, no holds barred, everyone state your opinion on anything including politics, including naming names, including everything and anything.

Then Monday I propose a return to sanity and extend an invitation to those who object to skip today’s posts.

spike