[ExI] Respirators and ventilators

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:56:20 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 5:35 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <

*> I don't entirely know what they or you expected Trump to do. *

How about a emergency order by the federal government to ventilator
manufacturers to buy a half a million ventilators to supplement the 62,000
that already exist in the country and are already in almost constant use?
The order should have been placed in January but better late than never;
however thanks to the very stable genius it looks like we're going to get
never.

 John K Clark