[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:15:57 UTC 2020

There is no such thing as an unbiased news outlet, not where anything
related to red tribe / blue tribe conflicts in Western Civilization is
reported.

Partisan bias makes far too many people click on ads and contribute to your
eyeball count. There's no money to be made being unbiased, so no one does
it.

The only way you get a remotely balanced picture is reading pages and pages
of commentators arguing about the biased news stories.

There are occasionally unbiased scientific papers.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 5:06 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <