[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Mar 16 23:19:37 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

Subject: Re: [ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

Question for all:  by what criteria do you decide a news outlet is unbiased?  Do you know of any?  How do you know they are what they say they are?  Because their opinions agree with yours?

bill w

Of course.  Since we have been released from the expense of print media, we can tailor news sites to the specific assumptions held by those willing to view the most advertisement on the sidebars.  When a town is no longer dependent on a particular news source, there is no need to be “neutral” which is why news sources are polarized.

My favorite news source is Reason.com, for they hold the assumption that we must become less dependent on government.  Eventually independence will be forced upon us.  My notion is to get practiced at it now.

BillW, all news sources are biased.  They all hold assumptions.  Find one that agrees with yours.