[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:58:00 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 6:12 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <

> >...  Sit quietly a minute and think your way out of a situation
> well-suited for thinking.  And fer cryin out loud, stop with the damn TP,
> sheesh.
>
> And keep contributing fixed amounts to the market index funds in your 401K.

### I just (almost) maxed out my HELOC and transferred funds to my CBP,
I'll let my plan administrator decide when to allocate.

If you have money in a mattress, a HELOC, a paid-off car, anything you can
use as collateral, now is time to buy, buy, buy.

Rafal