[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 00:12:30 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 8:02 PM William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The really great investment advice, surely practiced by those in the know,
> was of a month ago:  sell, sell, sell, and sell short.  That's how the
> fortunes were made during the crash of '29.  Rafal must thing the market
> has hit bottom, eh Rafal?

### As I said, I'll let my plan administrator do the allocation, so the
exact timing is up to the pros. I would not be surprised if there was still
some way down, regardless of the glimmers of positive news (such as the CFR
being much lower than expected), since the panic is amplified by irrational
mass media as well as the echo chambers of social media.

If you sold a month ago, now you would be sitting on a pile of cash, ready
to pounce when it hits bottom.

Rafal