[ExI] One small spark of good news

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Mar 17 17:18:01 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] One small spark of good news

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 09:33 John Clark via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

[...] China had a functioning federal government something the USA does not have.

>… sometimes a partial model with omitted variable bias is worse than no model at all.  Such is the case with your statement, I think…

I have a spark of good news.  The online learning plan is being rolled out, and so far it appears to be working.  The comment site might be indicating the academically rich are getting richer and the academically poor are doing nothing.  But the latter are enjoying three weeks off school while the others study.

All the shelter-in-place talk is panicking the cat:

https://www.facebook.com/dredream876/videos/223762925492093/