[ExI] One small spark of good news

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:49:40 UTC 2020

Here's a brilliant idea (of course).  Why don't we start a web site such
that the world leaders and all under them can ask us what to do?  Clearly
we have all the right answers and they don't.

We are what the world needs.  Oceans, not buckets, full of money, Spike
(you aim too low)
  bill w

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 1:44 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <