[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Mar 17 21:50:17 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

 John K Clark

That was then.  Now is now.

Open season for a day please.  All the usual societal guidelines for propriety are temporarily set aside.

>…And here I missed that day, being busy preparing for the 3-week (so far) lockdown that started today.

>…Oh, well.  Perhaps for the best.  As the one John cites there, I confirm Spike's statement: things have changed between then and now - marginally, but enough that I am no longer asking for that ban at this time.

We have all changed, perhaps for the better.  Now we have John openly campaigning for communism, yet no one takes it seriously.

I feel free to openly campaign for capitalism.  Reasoning: there is no point in being a capitalist if one refuses to capitalize.

China is getting hammered by this virus.  The US is doing better than its counterparts.