[ExI] Coronavirus has mutated into a computer virus

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:56:29 UTC 2020

adrian wrote - Who on this list do you think would believe that?
We know the difference between biological and computer viruses.

Maybe no one, but it produces a story:  my father-in-law Mr. Fraley, was an
arch man, fond of practical jokes and such.  One day he went to work and
covered all the phones in the office.  When asked what he was doing, he
said that the telephone company was going to blow out the lines and he
wanted to protect the desks from all the dust and stuff.  No, I don't know
who believed it but the sheets were not removed until the manager showed up
and looked around and said "Fraley!!"

bill w

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 2:39 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <