[ExI] Coronavirus has mutated into a computer virus

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:40:47 UTC 2020

There are simply some things that it doesn't matter whether they are true
or false.  They are understood.  Plenty of things in fiction are as true as
anything else, including history, much of which is fiction anyway.

Mussolini or Hitler?  Who cares?  What could be more harmless unless you
are picky picky picky and a grind with little sense of humor or play.

bill w

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 3:16 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <