[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 22:36:58 UTC 2020

Paradoxically, you don’t seem very happy John.  Do share what is really
worrying you please.

spike

I think John is worried that we are not as worried as he is.  Thus we are
not taking it (whatever it happens to be at the moment) seriously enough.
I have never seen him satisfied on that account.  bill w

bill w

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 5:29 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <