[ExI] > Taiwan is standing strong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Mar 19 01:25:33 UTC 2020

What if… those news stories of the Italians breaking into song is all fake?  What if they are all so terrified they won’t even go out on the balcony?  I hope it is real.

Speaking of real: my father in law is 80.  He has been shopping at the same grocery store for 30 years.  He would try to get in the line of a particular checker.  Today she stopped by his house with a box of groceries that are the things he always buys there.  The store manager picked up the tab.  She asked if there was anything else he needed; if so she would bring it by, for she already hasta go in there every day anyway, so it is no additional risk.  It isn’t a big city, but not really a small one either: Spokane Washington.

I do hope the Italian singers on the balcony is true.

Emergencies bring out both the inhumanity and the humanity in humans.