[ExI] geezer time

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Mar 19 14:56:18 UTC 2020

Went to Safeway this morning, figured if I get there right at 0600 opening, the crowds would be light and no problem.  Come to find out they reserved the first half hour for senior citizens only.  They let me right in.  No questions, no ID, nothing. Ass holes!  What is this “senior citizen” nonsense?  I am sooo going to complain to management, them rudely letting me right on in there like that without even the courtesy of the old sideways eyeball, sheesh.