[ExI] watching and waiting, was: RE: > Taiwan is standing strong

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:40:56 UTC 2020

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 5:08 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *From:* extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> *On Behalf
> Of *William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
>
> >…  And ate what I killed - deer, ducks, doves, quail, squirrels.  (My
> dad liked squirrel brains.)  bill w
>

> We are a lucky species.  What if… squirrels liked human brains?
>

> Then every time we go outdoors, we know the bushy-ass bastards are up
> there, just watching us, waiting, watching.  Oh that would be so creepy.

### Human brains are very nutritious but luckily for us, a rather tough nut
to crack even for accomplished predators. They just don't know what kind of
delicacy we are hiding from them.

But, just in case, I am in favor of preemptively dispatching all wild
creatures capable of human skull-cracking. Plus, these creatures' hides
make for nice trophies.

Rafal