[ExI] viruses

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Mar 20 15:31:33 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] viruses

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 11:14 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>>>The government is already broke.

>>OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!

> John the evangelistic efforts should be taken to a religion subgroup discussion,

Yeah Spike you made that same joke before.

 John K Clark

Ja, perhaps in response to a similar comment you made regarding the sake of a deity.

Let it go John.  Start a subgroup.  BillW might come, I will come.  Let’s stop spamming the ExI list with this endless campaigning.  We have long since recognized that you have at least a mild disdain for the current president whose name escapes me at the moment.  But everything isn’t politics and government is not god.  It isn’t clear that god is god.  This is up to humans to solve on our own, without higher power, supernatural or political.