[ExI] Muslim and Supermuslim: Toward Islamic transhumanism?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:29:25 UTC 2020

Have any of you actually done any research on differences between atheists
and believers?  I have no doubt that you can find plenty.  Science came
about to shut people up who only relied on their own opinions, based on
total speculation and chutzpah.

Well?

bill w

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 8:23 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <