[ExI] Telework is taking off, hopefully for good

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:53:16 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 11:32 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> But our local public school is not currently read to do in-home zero-cost
> testing, which are two of the requirements.

Open book tests are pretty simple to implement.  Try to make most of the
questions narrative if possible, including "show your work" for more
math-heavy questions.  Warn students that answers will be compared, so
anyone who simply copies someone else's answer will be found out.  Students
who cheat rarely put more effort into it than that.