[ExI] shining example and COVID-19 (John Clark)

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:42:15 UTC 2020

As someone with an “extremely abrasive” personality, I would love to snap my fingers and be able to change my personality.

Especially to be able to turn it from one way to another at will: from fun-loving and affable, to serious and calculating, and back.

I would object, however, to someone doing it to me / to children. I think that’s an individual choice.

I think, essentially, I would like control over how my personality is at any given time.

SR Ballard