[ExI] shining example and COVID-19

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:45:21 UTC 2020

What justification can you come up with that results in people having
different IQs, given that we can give everyone the maximum? Ditto for all
health genes.  How we we explain to a person that we could have made them
better but we didn't?  Tall people are favored in the job market.  How
could we explain to a short person that we just gave them this disadvantage?

Sure, there are plenty of factors that we can let go wild - parent's
choice.

bill w

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:02 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <