[ExI] 16 Ways Coronavirus May Change the Way We Look at the World

JADE AND EUNICE CHANNEL possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 02:09:37 UTC 2020

 "Crisis. A situation where danger and opportunity intersect. In the last
several weeks, we’ve heard and learned a lot about the danger and suffering
caused by Covid-19. But opportunities are here too, and not only for soap
producers and bitcoin holders. This is not to downplay the gravity of the
situation, but rather go back to the root of the word crisis, and its
original meaning of “choice.” This brutal challenge to our existing systems
may open new windows of opportunity for long-awaited change."

https://singularityhub.com/2020/03/25/16-ways-coronavirus-may-change-the-way-we-look-at-the-world/