[ExI] geometry of solar system

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:32:44 UTC 2020

You guys talk about sims a lot, and I am a newby at it.  If we are all
sims, what ever that is, then some god somewhere is making a lot of boring
people nearly indistinguishable from the next person.

Are we all living in a big computer?  Is that the question?

I was thinking of Isaac going to a local university.

bill w

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 12:26 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <