[ExI] geometry of solar system

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:53:40 UTC 2020

Every person is a world. Every person has a story that would stop your
heart. If it doesn't seem that way, you aren't looking close enough.

Or they are not opening up to me.  I am 78 and while I have not heard it
all, I have heard much that the same thing over and over from family to
family, from person to person, and while I would not cut off a person from
telling me such things, I would leave asap.  Google INTJ    bill w

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 1:22 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <