[ExI] Uploads

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 21:45:00 UTC 2020

The subject of uploads was beaten to death in the earliest postings to
this list.   Keith

I was not in on that, so I have resurrected it, I suppose.  It does tell me
why more aren't joining the posting of Ben and me.  I love STross except
for the horror novels.  bill w

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 4:38 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <