[ExI] COVID-19 has now killed more Americans than Chinese

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:47:54 UTC 2020

South Korea reported its first case of COVID-19 on the same day the USA
did. But South Korea has per capita tested 5 times as many people as the
USA did and even more important they tested EARLY at the very start of the
epidemic. As a result only 162 people in Korea have died and the new case
curve is flat not growing exponentially. And because they took this thing
very seriously from day one the Koreans managed to beat the virus without
shutting down their economy; it's too late for the US to follow the Korean
example now, we must shut everything down for at least 6 weeks if we don't
want the death toll to climb into the millions.

 John K Clark