[ExI] Is the USA doing too much to prevent COVID-19?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:47:35 UTC 2020

In Mississippi the legislature passed laws so that they could distribute
the one billion dollars we are getting for virus relief.  The governor
first claimed it was his duty to distribute the money.  After Katrina the
governor did it.

So we have a power struggle here.  In this state the governor does not have
much power, so we'll see how it plays out.

bill w

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 8:13 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <