[ExI] antiscience from both sides

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:47:00 UTC 2020

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 8:55 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> > OK, assume the USA will never go broke because it never has.  This is
> good news: the shutdown can last indefinitely.

The shutdown can't last indefinitely but if necessary mass death can be
postponed for a very long time, long enough for a vaccine to be found. Of
course to do that the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1% will have to be
more heavily taxed, but Trump would prefer mass death.

> *By the way… what happens when your theory fails?*

That has happened many times in my life so I'll do exactly what I've always
done, I'll look for a better theory. You really should give it a try, the
Scientific Method works pretty well.

 John K Clark