[ExI] antiscience from both sides

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:24:36 UTC 2020

Student debt is just crazy.  Lesser countries offer free education to all.
Here a medical doctor can start his practice hundreds of thousands of
dollars in debt.  No wonder he or she doesn't want to go the Mississippi
Delta, for instance.  No big money there.  Excuse all the debt and lower
the costs of education.  (Yes, I know.  Lawmakers will be flooded with
lobbyists representing universities etc.)  Do lobbyists run this country?
New thread?

bill w

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 11:16 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <