[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:09:20 UTC 2020

John--see?  Most of us don't like Trump.  I'm sort of shocked that Spike
does, because Trump is just such an in-your-face anti-intelligence
dumbass.  For Rafal, I understand, because Rafal probably has a homemade
fasces sitting over his mantel. ;) Anyway I don't really think anyone else
here is pro Trump.  He is a cretin and a fool and a huge idiot.  But also
president, so I try to deal with it.  And I don't muddy up the waters here
with that bullshit, because I want to talk about cryogenics and
consciousness and other cool stuff.

On Thu, May 7, 2020, 19:00 William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <