[ExI] ai politicians

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri May 8 05:09:09 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] ai politicians

Digital politician staff, perhaps.  Do you think the politician actually composed those letters in the first place?  Some of them might not have even read them.

I assumed they were done by low-level staffers.  I am suggesting it could be completely automated.  They probably already are for the most part.  The staffer would skim the letter in a few seconds, pick up on the subject, then reply with the gun letter, the Covid letter, the abortion letter, that kind of thing.  I don’t suppose real politicians above about a state representative reads letters from the proletatiat.