[ExI] ai politicians

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 23:19:00 UTC 2020

They are only interested in money from their constituents.  So you could
write a letter requesting reasons why you should donate some of your
lottery winnings (that will get their attention - you have big bucks) to
the representative.  OK, so you are lying. They probably tell more lies in
a day than you do in three months.  If might be fun!   bill w

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 4:18 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <