[ExI] map of covid cases

robot at ultimax.com robot at ultimax.com
Sat May 9 13:38:49 UTC 2020

How does the reader know that the Navajo Nation is the worst hit in the
country?  Because the Dinė dwell in three of the four states around the
Four Corners area (clockwise: NM, AZ, UT, but not CO).

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map

Sure enough, you can see the cutout from 12 to 3 o'clock, which is the
Colorado quadrant of Four Corners.  That's the tell.  You'd have to have
worked there to know this.

My poor clients. (I've been doing big solar for the Dinė on and off for
the last decade.)

Well, Spike, thanks for sharing, anyway.

K3

PS. Happy V-E Day, btw.  75th anniversary.  If I wasn't so preoccupied
by the pandemic, I'd have paid more attention to historical mile
posts...