[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:19:09 UTC 2020

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 8:51 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> >… By the way, the new death number for America is 78,616. and at the
>> beginning of March the number was zero.  John K Clark
>

> *John, this makes it sound like you are cheering for the virus. *

I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable to be reminded of the grim reality
that an American dies of this virus about every 49 seconds, but with all
Trump's grandiose talk of opening up and getting back to normal it might be
relevant to remember that people are suffering and dying right now, and
Trump's idea would make it much worse. And I'm not likely to be cheering
the virus when I could very well become Trump's next victim.  And the new
number is 78,701.

John K Clark