[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat May 9 15:21:31 UTC 2020

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: RE: [ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> > On Behalf Of John Clark via extropy-chat

>… By the way, the new death number for America is 78,616…  John K Clark

 John, this makes it sound like you are cheering for the virus.

>>…I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable…

>…Does it make you comfortable?  …spike

Note the title of this thread.  According to this site, the doubling time of cases in the USA is 23 days.  The doubling time in Sweden (the country which never shut down) is 22 days.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-cases

The countries which this thread title claims do it better: Haiti, has a doubling time of 12 days, and India has a doubling time of 11 days:

Do explain please, what Haiti and India are doing better?