[ExI] Trump's Coronavirus Response

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 22:52:31 UTC 2020

Spike, I am surprised.  Yes, we need to placate the Chinese, but not at the
time of a coming pandemic, which clearly could be anticipated while we were
selling those supplies to China.  I truly hope that you are not supporting
Trump on any of his handling of this mess.  If any other president
committed and omitted crucial elements I would be just as critical.  Party
is irrelevant.bill w

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 5:49 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <