[ExI] Trump's Coronavirus Response

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun May 10 13:06:54 UTC 2020

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 8:48 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*OK, what if productivity unexpectedly drops for some reason? *

Then that would be bad. No polacy can protect you from every possible bad
thing, much less every hypothetical bad thing, all we can do is play the
odds use our brains and do the best we can.

> *A Ponzi scheme is a great investment until it suddenly isn’t anymore.*

If you can find a Ponzi scheme that has made investors richer since 1835
then please let me know and I'll grab my checkbook!

John K Clark