[ExI] block calls

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 22:46:58 UTC 2020

A cousin of mine lost her ability to drive and is now in a retirement
home.  Husband OK.  But they took away her phone because she got calls from
scammers and she just cannot process the idea that they are trying to rob
her.  She believes all of them.

So - is there any way at all for her to have a phone app that blocks
suspicious calls?

Taking away a car is bad enough.  All old people bemoan the loss of the
ability to get around the world and do things for themselves.  Taking away
the phone is just another terrible thing for her.

I'll await answers.  I think I know one way:  put the accepted list of
numbers in the phone and block all others.  Can't they do that?  Is that a
possibility?

bill w