[ExI] olive oil

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon May 11 00:49:56 UTC 2020

I don't use 5 gal of olive oil but SR said just cooking oil--you use a shit
ton of oil for shallow/deep frying.  I fry a lot of shit so we have to get
oil fairly often.  I just went through about a gallon of peanut oil in 1-2
months (that's my go-to neutral frying oil.)

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 8:27 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <