[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon May 11 07:10:29 UTC 2020

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 10:33 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> > *On Behalf Of *John Clark via extropy-chat
>
> *Subject:* Re: [ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better
>

> On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 9:18 AM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <
> extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote
>

> *> **This type of post from you tells me you clearly only use the
> scientific method when it suits your TDS.*
>

> >…It's amazing how extensively the Trump Cult has spread…  John K Clark
>

> John you still haven’t figured out you are one of those helping spread
> that.  But we have.

### Indeed.

When I first heard about Trump running for prez, I snickered. Even later on
I was rather "Meh" about him. But as time went by and all the John Clarks
of the world saturated the interwebs with TDS hysteria, I started turning
into a Trump supporter, first slowly, then a lot quicker.

Now even if Trump was shown on credible footage eating adorable dachshund
puppies alive, I would just say "Whatever suits your palate, Master".

Thank you John for turning me to the Trump side.

Rafal