[ExI] kruger dunning again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 19:02:49 UTC 2020

There is a fundamental error here.  Although Hitler was smart, he was also
stupid.  H knew he could rally the country around hating Jews, but when he
did, he picked the smartest segment of the population to murder. I guess he
also needed their money.
 (data - average American Jewish IQ = 105)  bill w

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 1:45 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <