[ExI] kruger dunning again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue May 12 00:08:06 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] kruger dunning again

On Tue, 12 May 2020 at 04:13, John Clark via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 12:29 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

> Surveys show that about 30% of Americans believe that a vaccine exists but it is being withheld,

That's nothing, in our modern era stupidity can be brought to astonishingly high levels never before dreamed of. Even if we had a COVID-19 vaccine I would not be surprised if 30% of Trump voters would refuse to take it or let their children take it because they think... no that's not the right word,,, they believe it will cause autism.

So it would then effectively be a virus that takes out dumb people.

--

Stathis Papaioannou

John, did you mean Obama voters?

"We've seen just a skyrocketing autism rate. Some people are suspicious that it's connected to the vaccines. This person included. The science right now is inconclusive, but we have to research it." --Barack Obama, Pennsylvania Rally, April 21, 2008.