[ExI] What are everyone's life extension strategies?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:23:26 UTC 2020

I will join with you.  Here is a list of what I take for thyroid cancer,
borderline diabetes, osteoarthritis, back pain, and peripheral neuropathy
(nothing works for just craziness).  I too will share what I take them for
if requested.

naproxen sodium, turmeric, alpha lipoic acid, Xanax, zinc, B complex, C,
SAM e, magnesium, benfotiamine, D3, optimized folate, butyric acid,
docusate, metformin

These keep me alive. How do I know that? I am alive.   QED  viz. Descartes

bill w

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 8:20 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <