[ExI] White House does not rule out the possibility of delaying the election

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:31:00 UTC 2020

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 10:08 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

>> A lesser man would say "I told you so" but I'm far too noble and modest
>> for that, so I won't.
>>
>> Trump's son in law does not rule out the possibility of delaying the
>> election
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/12/us/politics/kushner-election-november.html>
>

> *> Trump’s son in law isn’t in charge of that, state governments are.  *
>
> * Aren’t you glad we have a constitution? *

That election date is set by the US Constitution not by state
constitutions. And Spike, I know you're not concerned because you believe
violating the US Constitution is as impossible as violating the Second Law
Of Thermodynamics, but those of us that still remain on planet earth think
that maybe just maybe that might not be entirely true.

John K Clark