[ExI] reciprocal transparency

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri May 15 00:53:14 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] reciprocal transparency

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 4:56 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

If the government can intercept our calls, and a select few may request to find out who are the participants, we can keep this power (which appears to violate Amendment 4) in check by always making every request for unmasking public domain.

Sure, such a law or regulation could be passed.  And Trump could concede the election before November.

You will get more reception to ideas that are at least within the realm of plausibility…

Adrian I see what you are saying.

In the meantime, every government person who requested the unmasking of General Flynn violated his civil rights.

Ambassador Bass and those others (assuming they are in government) violated an American’s constitutional rights.  If they were willing to violate his constitutional rights, any of them left in government will violate yours.