[ExI] Essential Upload Data

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 20 14:13:06 UTC 2020

From: Re Rose <rocket at earthlight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:53 AM
To: Gregory Jones <spike at rainier66.com>; extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
Subject: Re: [ExI] Essential Upload Data

Thanks, good to know! The (nested(nested(nested(nested)))) comments and fragments seem confusing, glad to hear they are not :)

Regina

When we have someone among us who knows a lot about their topic, often no one posts a reply for reasons I understand: I don’t know enough about the topic to ask a reasonable question.  So I just read and try to learn.

Regarding the nested comments, note how people talk.  A lot of spoken conversation contains serial digressions.  If you try to transcribe exact discussions verbatim, they often seem chaotic (but if nested parenthetical comments are demarcated, it becomes clearer (for everything inside the parentheses can be eliminated)) making it difficult to follow the line of thought.

spike