[ExI] Summer weather and COVID-19

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 15:14:52 UTC 2020

re pensions - Every state should take a long look at Alabama (yes,
Alabama!).  The director of the teacher's pensions could have been a
billionaire if he had chose to.  'We' own buildings in NYC that we rent
out.  We own a 4 star hotel on Mobile Bay.  We own a Robert Trent Jones
golf trail that people from all over the world come to play.  He has been
able to fight off the legislators who want to tap the fund for their pork.
It really is an amazing story for such a backwards state (I have lived in
Tennessee Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama, and for most things Alabama
is the most backward.)

bill w

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 10:08 AM Bill Hibbard via extropy-chat <