[ExI] Deficit spending and never admitting you were wrong

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Wed May 27 03:50:55 UTC 2020

"Printing Money" is only bad, because you can't remove printed money from
the supply, when needed, resulting in inflation.

But aren't they just lending money into the supply, creating a huge
"balance sheet" which can be recalled and removed from the supply, should
such actions be needed, to prevent inflation?

On Tue, May 26, 2020, 5:34 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <