[ExI] Is a copy of you really you?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu May 28 06:58:58 UTC 2020

Imagine that Star Trek -like teleportation is discovered: A technology
able to make you disappear from here and appear there. I guess
initially there would be those who insist that the teleported version
of you is not you but "only a copy." But then, if everyone starts
using teleporters all the time, the objections would just die out.

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 8:54 AM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat