[ExI] Does anybody still think a US dictatorship is impossible?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:15:07 UTC 2020

The lower courts.  By the time it could get to the Supreme Court (if it
does get that far), enough precedent will have been cited that they won't
be able to justify overruling the injunctions.  Even Trump's appointees to
the Supreme Court care about getting the optics right, and have shown they
will buckle if they can't find a way to do that.

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 3:11 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <